Thursday, December 5, 2013

December is here....

Hello peeps!!  I got out this morning with my camera.  I am still working on my shooting skills.  


I am sure you are all busy with your holiday prep too.  I am working on more jewelry for my Etsy - I am working on this necklace.  It has a C-Koop bezel (I added buttons, beads and resin), Heather Powers bead and Believe Pendant by Diane Hawkey.  Check out my shop when you get a chance. There are lots of budget friendly necklaces for your gift giving needs. Free Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50.  

TTFN - ta ta for now my friends!  xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, your photography skills are amazing....you are so talented in many mediums. What a beautiful necklace - I like how you added elements from several art bead designers.

    ReplyDelete