Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What is that woman up to???

I have been M.I.A. from blogging all summer. I just don't know what to say. I do have a Facebook page that I post on and would love to see you there.  If you want to see what I am doing and feel so inclined, please like my page.  

This is what I have been up to lately. I bought a gently used Canon Rebel T3i about 6 weeks ago. Put it this way...I am obsessed!  



I am rethinking my jewelry business and the direction I want to go in.  I LOVE making collage pendants.  Resin is my all time favorite and I have been on a quest to work my own photography into the pendants for quite a while now. I have been running into snags with which resin to use. I have been working with resin for probably close to 5 years, using Easy Cast and Ice Resin .....loved both but wanted to try u.v. resin. Last year I ventured into u.v. resin and while I like it a lot I have more problems with it then not.  I have been using Magic Glos for about 10 mos or so and have been having too many snags with it.  I am gearing up for using Jeweler's Grade Resin by the same maker of Easy Cast - Envirotex.  I have also heard good things about Gel Du Soleil u.v. resin.  I will keep you posted.

Other then that, I have a home show coming up in November that I really need to prepare for and learning how to use my new dslr plus working on my digital art.  Please come visit me at my Facebook Page.  I would love to connect with you there!

Until next time....TTFN. ta ta for now


3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, love keeping up with you on FB, but still love when you post hear. Take care and keep snapping those pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a
    new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a marvellous job!

    Take a look at my web blog; beading program

    ReplyDelete