Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Checking in......

Hi friends!  Here are a few Photoshop Elements projects I worked on lately.  I am working on altering personal pictures as well as making digital art with digital elements and my own images.  The boys in the dandelion are my sons when they are were little. 








This piece with the ballerina has about 4 texture layers (some are my own images and others are digital textures I purchased) in it.  The ballerina is from Lisa's altered art.   

I purchased online tutorials from Scrapbook Graphics.   I also  the books Digital Expressions by Susan Tuttle and PhotoCraft by Susan Tuttle and Christy Hydeck.  PSE is such an awesome program and I am amazed every time I learn something new.   TTFN ta ta for now.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Linda, what beautiful photos!! So sweet how you added your guys when they were little. :-) I have to say, layers in PSE have me stumped! I do love Susan Tuttle's work - she's an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete