Saturday, February 23, 2013

Monochromatic Photo Challenge


This week's photo challenge. After you take a look at mine please pop over to Studio Sublime and check out the other participants monochromatic pictures.  

Here is what I did this week.  I took these last week when it snowed a little here. My part of Pennsylvania has gotten very little snow so far this winter.  I particularly like the way the fog or mist is in the early morning when I shot these. I edited them using sepia, black and white and red in PSE.




13 comments:

  1. Oh...very cool!! They are so eerie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fog! Great shots, very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fog is so cool! It's fun playing with effects, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fog and snow...very haunting and beautiful! The one in sepia is very nostalgic. Great job Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome. It looks like a set for a ghostly movie~ Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, foggy, hazy kind of mysterious looking shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, very ominous. Our area almost never gets fog, it always seems a bit magical to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fog but it is so hard for me to take pictures. Yours turned out lovely and yes mysterious as Meeling said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effect of the fog! Very cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool, Linda! I love how you show the same scene in different colors. So magical!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really interesting to see the effects the different color washes have on your images. I think my favorite is the red toned; it makes the photo so much softer than a straight up black and white and enhances the fog effect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, love the mist! Beautiful work. Isn't Photoshop the bomb?

    ReplyDelete