Sunday, October 21, 2012

10.21.12


Hello Bloggers! Just a quick update on what I am doing.  I am busily getting ready for two shows coming up in November. I am having an open house in my home the beginning of November and I was invited back to an open house in the home of a local botanical artist. So I am losing my mind trying to get my house ready. :P  Funny thing is I am not worried about making jewelry.  For me that is the easy part. It's getting my home ready.  However, I am looking forward to it as I have not done this since last year.



I have been experimenting with making polymer clay bezels and using my own images in my pieces.  Let's put it this way I need help.  I think I will stick to purchasing metal bezels for a while.  I have been watching tutorials on YouTube and looking for more info.It is going to take some practice. 

I am also working on learning to use Photoshop Elements 8.  I am trying to learn how to make a montage and make layers.  It has proven near impossible for me to figure out how to use it. I have tried following videos, etc to no avail.  I finally purchased PE8 for Dummies and I am beginning to feel some hope!  What I am trying to do is take a personal background image and paste an image onto it.  We'll see what happens and I will keep you posted.  TTFN TA TA FOR NOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea for the PC bezels. I think they are fun and quite unique. I can't wait to see what you come up with playing in Photoshop. I've been wanting to expand my skills for a while too but am not really sure of the effects I want so I've just stayed away from it. I'll wait patiently to see what awesomeness you create though!

    ReplyDelete