Monday, October 15, 2012

10.14.12

Hi bloggy friends. I know I have been m.i.a. for quite a while. You can also connect with me on Facebook.  You can visit me on facebook at craftygallinda   I am also blogging at Artisan Whimsy.  I am in the resin group and blog on Thursday afternoons.  I would love to have you pop by!  You do not have to be a member to cruise around the website and check out the blog posts and tons of other info.  You will not be disappointed!

What have I been up to?   Here are a few pics.

I am working on making resin pendants with my personal images.  

I also am trying to make polymer clay bezels. Here are a few I just made today. They just need an image and resin.

I am working on lots of resin pendants.  I have a couple of open houses coming up for the holidays and I am trying to get things ready for the shows.  


Some of my pieces are available in my etsy shop


Some earrings too.  :)
That's it for now. TTFN ...TA TA for now.  xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment