Thursday, August 23, 2012

The end of August already????


Greetings bloggy friends!  It has been months - 2 months - since my last post.  :(  Summer is sadly almost over BUT I have had a lot of fun.  Here are some pictures of what I have been up to this summer.  Vacation, Bead Fest, and just summery things.
Wildwood Crest, NJ - my boys taking a dip in the ocean.  
I met Lisa Falzone at the Wildwood Arts and Crafts Festival. Here's the link to her etsy shop - Believes Jewelry

Lisa's pretties.
  
Onto Bead Fest Philly!!!   I had a wonderful time meeting and spending time with my online and in person bead friends. Here are a few shots of my peeps and the beads I acquired. 
Beads I bought and beads that were gifted and swapped to me.  :)
It was so hard not buying from every single artist in the artisan section.  :(  Going clockwise from the top right - Suburban Girl Studios, Jenny Davies-Reazor, Stacy Louise OriginalsSecond Surf, Earthenwood Studios, Molten Mayhem, Elaine Ray, Kristi Bowman Design, Riverstone Beads (middle).  The beads in the left corner were a gift from sweet Staci Smith.  
Me with my wonderful bead swap partner, Erin Siegel. (thanks for the pic. Erin) She gave me the fabulous beads from Earthenwood Studios. AND I got her and Lorelei to autograph my copy of Bohemian Inspired Jewelry.  

                      Here are some shots of the bead chicks. 
Mary with Diana - our fabulous bead swap host!  
 

Vanessa and Barb 
Me with my Joysey Girl Friends - Jan and Diana
Kathleen and Susan

That is all for now.  I had a super dooper time and am still on cloud 9.  I will be posting again shortly with pictures of some of my creations from this week.  TTFN my bloggy friends!



1 comment: