Saturday, April 28, 2012

Welcome to my new home!

Hi there bloggy friends!  I am so glad you came over to see me.  I am still tweaking things here and there but this is my new blog home!  The address is a little to easier to remember and more me.  I will no longer be posting at my old place but will be keeping it active for a while until people make their way here.  In the meantime, there are a lot of things going on in my life.  Fun and exciting...for me anyway...and I will be updating you more as I can.  I am working on writing a tutorial and if all goes well I will be published.  I am so excited!! 

I am going through my inventory and am in the process of relisting to Etsy.  I am also looking into other online handmade sites.  


My work counter is a semi mess as I worked some earrings last week and other trinkets.


This is something I made recently which I shared on the old blog.  I haven't worn it yet. I keep staring at it on the necklace stand.  It is really big and I don't usually wear super big pieces but I really like it a lot.  It is a collage piece on the back of a crystal chandelier.

I would love for you to follow me here!  You can join by clicking the button on the left side bar where it says followers.  Thanks again for visiting me!  TTFN ta ta for now!



4 comments: